To meet your needs, we have created reusable protective masks made of the highest quality certified fabrics.
They are not particulate filtering N95 medical masks.
Fabrics from which we face masks are made are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. It confirms the safety of the fabric for health and the environment.
1 layer OUTSIDE: 100% linen (150g/m2) with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate and antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiallergic properties
1 layer INNER LAYER AS A FILTER: fleece (30g/m2) Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
1 layer FACE LAYER: 100% cotton (155g/m2) Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate with sanitized silver antimicrobial finish – its main task is to effectively eliminate bacteria that are formed as a result of excessive moisture. These ions are irresistible, thanks to which they will retain their properties even after washing several times. (Confirmed by a certificate from the National Institute of Hygiene for cotton fabric for multi-purpose, preventive and protective masks until 2023. - Nr certyfikatu B-BŻ-6071-0090/20/C )
Produced in Poland
Masks as a hygienic article are non returnable. Please, consider your purchases carefully.
HOW TO PUT, WEAR AND REMOVE PROTECTIVE MASK SAFELY?
- Before applying the mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or an alcohol-based product.
- Cover the mouth and nose carefully. Attach the mask so that the gaps between the face and the mask are as small as possible.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it. If you accidentally touch the mask, wash your hands thoroughly with an alcohol-based product or soap and water.
- Replace the protective mask with a new one when it gets wet. The maximum wearing time is 2 hours.
- To remove the mask, grasp it from behind by the rubber bands (do not touch the front surface of the mask) and remove, and then throw it into the washing machine. If you can't wash immediately, place the mask in a bag to prevent contacting again.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or an alcohol-based product.
Reusable mask. After each use, the mask should be washed and ironed or sterilized.
Washing method: washing in a washing machine, max. temp. 60C